Sunday, May 22, 2011

FEEL SORRY

Assalamualaikum , hi everyone ! :)

SHE IS SO CONFUSING


at time you can absolutely love person
all the time wanting to hate them

LIFE COMES WITHOUT GUARANTEES :)

YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES IN LIFE ;
you can stay single and miserable
or get married and wish you were dead

YOU
don't judge me
you don't have the right to
you don't know what I have been through
you don't know what I have been felt
or what I feel right now
so find something better
to do with your time
:)

SORRY I'M NOT PERFECT

everything will be okay in the end

LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT REGRETS :)

happiness will never comes to those
who fail to appreciate what they already have


SAYA NAK YANG MACAM NI
BRUNO MARS :)




sangat cool :)


SAYA NAK YANG MACAM NI JUGAK
ENRIQUE



suke :)

YANG MACAM NI PUN SAYA NAK
ARJUN RAMPAL


wah :)


ALHAMDULILLAH
macam ini pun okay yang penting JUJUR SETIA :)
nice to know you
thank you 

♥ THANKS FOR READING ♥