Tuesday, May 24, 2011

can you ?

Assalamualaikum , hi everyone :)

just wanna share what i feel now

hehe

LOVE IS THE BEAUTY OF THE SOUL

you feel me with sunshine

have you ever fallen in love with someone you should not have to love ?

know what are the greatest of love ?

loving the right person at the wrong time
having the wrong person when time is right
and finding out you love someone right after that person walks out of your life
:)

you type of boys that can be so hurt
but still can look at me and smile
you are willing to bright my day
even i can't bright your day

my friend ;
there are thank you of all kinds
thank you for all the kind things you do
the laughter and love
the joy you send each day
fills my heart in such a warm way
thank you for being the person you are

with love ; thank you for all you do

continue nora elena :)

♥ THANKS FOR READING ♥