Sunday, January 30, 2011

stuck on YOU



Assalamualaikum & Salam Sejahtera people ;D
there are something that i want to share with you all 
HAHA 
♥  YOU ♥ ;
i will never forget ALL these WORDS :

there is NO ONE rather than you. i will NEVER HURT you. 
you are the MOST IMPORTANT person in my life. you MEAN the world to me. 
call me ANYTIME and i will be here for you. you MEAN so much for me.
i will CARE about you forever. you make me SMILE
you COMPLETE me. i TRUST you. be WITH me.
HUG ME. KISS ME.
you know me BETTER than anyone else in the world.
i wish you were HERE with me right now.
i dont want LOST you.
i MISS you. i NEED you.
i want to BE WITH YOU for the rest of my life.
let me SPEND the night with you.
i LOVE you. i will PROTECT you.
 
 
THIS VIDEO FOR YOU


HE WAS MORE THAN JUST A GOOD TIME
HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY LIFETIME 


♥ THANKS FOR READING ♥