Tuesday, November 16, 2010

you complete me

YOU ,
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !
yes i do !
what is love?
Love is when one person knows all your secret.your deepest,darkest,most dreadful secret of which no one else in the world knows.And yet in the end,that one person does not think any less of you;even if the rest of the world does.
 my story :
my story started when I recognized him on facebook. He was a student at matriculation same with me. but at the  matriculation,I never scolds him and did not know him directly. He became my friend since he invited me to chat at facebook.At that times I know he had a girlfriend and I had not been treating him for more than friend. One day, I found out that she had broken up with his girlfriend. I was very surprised. I became close with him when I go to university. since that day, we became very close until the present. I know his ex-girlfriend was still cannot forget him but I do not know what to do because I  have feelings too. sorry to you.

to her :
there are things that we don't want to happen
but have to accept
things we don't want to know
but have to learn
and people we can't live without
but have to let go.

YOU
 if you asked me that is you  HANDSOME,i said NO
if you asked me that is you  FAT,i said YES OF COURSE
if you asked me that WANTED you to be with me forever,i said NO
if you ask me that would i CRY if you walked away,i said NO
all these are because:
you are not HANDSOME but CHARMING
the only thing FAT or BIG about you is your HEART
i don't WANT to be with you forever but i NEED to be with you forever
and i would't CRY if you walked away but i would DIE.

 to love is nothing
to be loved is something
to love and be love is everything 
LOVE
do what makes you happy
be with who make you smile 
Laugh as much as you breath
love as long as you live 

♥ THANKS FOR READING ♥