Monday, June 20, 2011

ouh JEALOUS !

Assalamualaikum , hi everyone !

okay dah lama gilakk tak update :)

BUZY

BERKEJAYA mencari nafkah sudah

BHAHA

actually hari nih nak share some tips

" eh hello ! I kwat JEALOUS okay ! "

SOME STORY :)

He : Hey where are you ?
She : At the grocery store ?
He : Are you sure you are at the grocery store ?
She : Yes I am positive , I am holding a ripe cantaloupe .
He : I dont hear the cash registers ringing 
She : Yes someone just made a sale
He : You are Lying ! You dont love me anymore !
She : I have 2 heads of lettuce and you are wasting my cell minutes...really
He : You just dont love me I know it ! There is no lettuce in your hand !
She : Yes there is and its dripping all over the potato chip bag
He : Its over ! I know you are cheating !
She : Dear , you have accused me for 16 months
He : Say you love me proove it !
She : I would love you more if you would stop holding a death grip on me 24 hours a day
He : I know somethin is going on !
She : Yes the ice cream in melting...
He : Its cheating time ! You are ruthless !
She : No its my turn to put the groceries on the belt
He : If you loved me you will say it !
She : Well I do love you but less each day because you are a blithering whining complaining idiot !
He : Seeeeeeeeeeee ! I told you !

omjaaaayyy ! so jealousy :)

HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ;

1) stop comparing your self with others
2) trust your couple
3) respect your couple
4) find your strength and uniques
5) Controlling behaviour
6) LOVE YOURSELF :)


p/s : THANK YOU ALLAH FOR MY RESULT :)

♥ THANKS FOR READING ♥